|Member of the North Dakota Senate|
from the 27th district
|Assumed office |
|Born||March 24, 1977|
Lyon County, Minnesota, United States
|Profession||Nursing practice specialist|
Education and careerEdit
Kristin Roers was born 24 March 1977 in Lyon County, Minnesota. She earned a BS in Economics from North Dakota State University, a BS, Nursing from South Dakota State University and an MS in Nursing and Healthcare Systems Administration from the University of Minnesota.
North Dakota Senate election of 2016Edit
In 2018 Kristin Roers announced she was running to represent District 27 in the North Dakota Senate.
|Democratic||Quinn Joseph Garrick||4,014||44.2%|
- "The Roers Family". www.limburgemigrant.nl. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- "Kristin Roers". Ballotpedia. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- "Senator Kristin Roers | North Dakota Legislative Branch". www.legis.nd.gov. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- "2018 General Election Results". results.sos.nd.gov. North Dakota Secretary of State.
- Horn, Andrew. "Family legislators: The Roers". www.kfyrtv.com. KFYR TV. Retrieved 24 June 2020.