|Look up kri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kri or KRI may refer to:
- Kurdistan Region of Iraq, an autonomous region in northern Iraq
- Kri (film), a 2018 Nepalese film
- Karikho Kri, politician from Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Indonesian Navy ship prefix (Kapal Perang Republik Indonesia)
- Key risk indicator, a measure used in management
- Koichi's Ruby Interpreter, for the programming language
- Russian Game Developers Conference (in Russian)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.