Kreuz is the German word for "Cross", and may refer to:
- Al Kreuz (1898–1975), an American football fullback
- Arnošt Kreuz (born 1912), a Czech football forward
- Emil Kreuz (1867–1932), a German violinist, violist, teacher, conductor and composer
- Erwin Kreuz (born 1927), a German tourist who achieved international celebrity in the late 1970s for mistaking the city of Bangor, Maine for San Francisco, California
- Markus Kreuz (born 1977), a German football player who plays for WAC St. Andrä.
- Wilhelm Kreuz (born 1949), a former Austrian footballer.
- Kreuz, historic German name for the town of Krzyż Wielkopolski, Poland
- Hohes Kreuz, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- a village in the municipality of Maitenbeth, Germany
- a village in the municipality of Preetz, Schleswig-Holstein
- a village in the municipality of Velden (Vils), Bavaria
- Krížová Ves, German: Kreuz, a village in north Slovakia
- Creutz (disambiguation)
- Kreutz (disambiguation)
- Kreuzberg (disambiguation)
- Kreuzer (disambiguation)
- Krüzen (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kreuz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.