This article does not cite any sources. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kollappally is a very fast developing town in Kottayam district near Pala Kerala. It is strategically located between the two major towns, Pala and Thodupuzha on the Main Eastern Highway. It is 180 km away from the state capital, Trivandrum. The Kollappally Thodu flows through the heart of the town.
|• Body||Grama Panchayat|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||KL- 35|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Kottayam|
|Civic agency||Grama Panchayat|
- The nearest Railway station is Ettumanoor, 23 KM and Kottayam which is around 35 KM.
- The nearest Airport is Cochin International Airport, about 65 km. The Thiruvananthapuram International Airport is around 190 KM from Kollappally.
- The Main Eastern Highway ( Punalur-Pala-Thodupuzha-Muvattupuzha Road (SH–08) ) connects the town to other major towns.
- Kollappally is 7 Kilometres from Pala and 22 Kilometres from Thodupuzha.
- Pala- Kollappally - Neeloor - Muttom - Thodupuzha Road
- St Sebastian's Higher Secondary School Kadanad
- Government UP school Anthinad
- St Thomas college Pala
- Alphonsa College Pala
- St Thomas HSS Pala
- Govt HSS Pala
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology
- Chavara CMI Public School & Junior College
- St.Vincent English Medium Higher Secondary School Pala
- St. Joseph's English Medium High School, Neeloor
- Bappuji Public School, Elivaly
- Ambika Vidyabhavan Aimcompu
- St. Michael's High School, Pravithanam
- Nirmala Public school, Pizhak
- Sanjos Public School,Choondacherry
- ￼St. John's High School Kurumannu
- St Joseph's Church anthinad
- St. Augustine's Church - Kadanad
- Sree Mahadeva Temple Anthinad