Kokhono Asheni (English: Never Came) is a 1961 Pakistani Bengali-language art film, written and directed by Zaheer Raihan. It was his debut as a film director. The film was produced by Azizul Haque and Manjurul Haque. It stars Sumita Devi and Khan Ataur Rahman in lead roles with Sanjib Dutt, Shabnam, and Kana in supporting roles.
|Directed by||Zaheer Raihan|
|Written by||Zaheer Raihan|
|Edited by||Q.M. Zaman|
|Music by||Khan Ataur Rahman|
Little Cine Circle
|Distributed by||Era Films, Dhaka|
The film music directed by Khan Ataur Rahman.[failed verification] There are six tracks in this film. Kalim Sharafi wrote the song "Kon Dur Batayone". The film singer are Mahbuba Rahman, Khan Ataur Rahman and Kalim Sharafi.
|Soundtrack album by|
|Director||Khan Ataur Rahman|
|Producer||Azizul Haque |
|1.||"Dunia Boro Elomelo"||Khan Ataur Rahman||Khan Ataur Rahman||3:51|
|2.||"Sona Rode Vora Ei Poushali Dupure"||Khan Ataur Rahman||Khan Ataur Rahman||3:55|
|3.||"Nirala Rater Prothom Prohor"||Mahbuba Rahman||3:30|
|4.||"Ekhon Ratri"||Mahbuba Rahman||3:29|
|5.||"Ki Pelam"||Mahbuba Rahman||4:24|
|6.||"Kon Dur Batayon"||Kalim Sharafi||Kalim Sharafi||4:38|
- Raju, Zakir Hossain (2014) [First published 2008]. Bangladesh Cinema and National Identity: In Search of the Modern?. Taylor & Francis. p. 84. ISBN 978-1-317-60181-4.
- Kamol, Ershad (5 August 2008). "Homage to Zahir Raihan". The Daily Star. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "Khan Ataur Rahman: The eternal bohemian". The Daily Star. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- চলচ্চিত্রে কলিম শরাফী. gunijon.com (in Bengali). Archived from the original on 29 October 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- Hossain, Nabil (17 May 2018). "Kokhono Asheni: A Case Study". Dhaka Tribune.