Knocker and knockers may refer to:
- Elsie Knocker (1884–1978), British nurse and ambulance driver in World War I who won numerous medals for bravery
- Knocker Norton or Steve Norton, English rugby league footballer
- nickname of Enoch West (1886–1965), English footballer
Items that knock:
- Door knocker, item of door furniture that allows people outside to alert those inside
- Knocker-up, profession in England and Ireland before alarm clocks were affordable or reliable
- Port knocker, to externally open ports on a firewall
- Sanctuary Knocker, ornamental knocker on the door of a cathedral
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Knocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.