Klaxon - mensario de arte moderna (Klaxon- modern art monthly) was a Brazilian visual art and literary magazine, which ran from 15 May 1922 to January 1923. The publication was the main divulgator of the Brazilian Modernism, after the Week of Modern Art held in São Paulo.
Klaxon lasted for nine issues, and had among its collaborators Mário de Andrade, Oswald de Andrade, Di Cavalcanti, Tarsila do Amaral, Anita Malfatti, Menotti Del Picchia and other artists. Although not explicitally stated, Mario de Andrade was the magazine director and leader.
- Pontes, Iran (3 January 2014). "A Revista Klaxon". Design Culture (in Portuguese). Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Klaxon – The Facsimile of Brazil's Seminal Modernist Magazine". Espasso. 10 February 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Jorge Schwartz. "Klaxon(1922-1923)". Biblioteca Brasiliana Guita e José Mindlin. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
- Gonçalves Filho, Antonio (27 November 2013). "Primeira revista da turma vanguardista, a Klaxon é reeditada". O Estado de S. Paulo (in Portuguese). Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- Klaxon on Brazilian National Library archives.