پردیس بین الملل کیش
|Motto||میاسای ز آموختن یک زمان|
Motto in English
|Rest not a moment from learning|
|Campus||Urban, 3.5 ha|
|Affiliations||University of Tehran|
The campus hosted the 14/6/2012 South Asian Teaching Session on International Humanitarian Law organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross, attended by seventy experts from eleven Asian countries.
- Fine Arts
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Science and Biotechnology
UT Kish International Campus offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Sciences: Architecture / Industrial Design / Painting / Urbanism / Computer Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Financial Management/ Accounting / Industrial Management / Law
- Master of Arts/Master of Sciences: Financial Management/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Technology/Strategy)/ Sports Science and Physical Education ( Motor Behavior/ Corrective Exercise and Sports Injuries / Sports Management / Sports Physiology) / Economic Sciences / Accounting/ Industrial Management/ Tourism Management/ Geography (Tourism Planning)/ Graphics (Visual Communication) / Architecture/ Industrial Design / Visual Arts/ Painting / Music Composing / Urban Planning/ Urban Design/ Industrial Engineering/ Computer Engineering- software/ Information Technology/ Information Security/ Polymer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering- Hydrocarbon Reservoirs/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechatronics / Cell and Molecular Sciences ( Biology) / Persian Literature/ English Literature/ TEFL/ International Law/ Public Law/ Private Law/ Environmental Design.
- PhD: TEFL/ English Literature/ Persian Literature/ International Law/ Public Law/ Sports Sciences and Physical Education (Motor Learning and Development / Corrective Exercise and Sports Injuries / Sports Management)/ Accounting / Management (Finance/ Research in Operation /Media/ Production & Operations/ Business)
Advanced studies conducted in Effect of Combination Exercise Training on Metabolic Syndrome Parameters in Postmenopausal Women with Breast Cancer were conducted at the UT's Kish International Campus have been registered with the United States Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- ""Kish International Campus"". Archived from the original on 2012-06-17. Retrieved 2012-07-05.
- "Five new fields of study for the second term at Kish International Campus, GoKish.com"
- "Iran: a Bangladeshi perspective on IHL - ICRC". www.icrc.org. June 14, 2012.
- Nuri, R; Kordi, MR; Moghaddasi, M; Rahnama, N; Damirchi, A; Rahmani-Nia, F; Emami, H (2012). "Effect of combination exercise training on metabolic syndrome parameters in postmenopausal women with breast cancer". J Cancer Res Ther. 8: 238–42. doi:10.4103/0973-1482.98977. PMID 22842368.