Kirk R. Carlsen (born May 25, 1987 in Nashua, New Hampshire) is an American former professional cyclist, who competed professionally between 2010 and 2014. He previously rode for Garmin–Transitions. He grew up in New Hampshire, and among his best results include several European victories with the U.S. National Team, U.S. U23 National Champion in 2008, and best climber at the Redlands Classic in 2009. Before Garmin, Carlsen rode for Garmin's development program, the U.S. National Team, Rubicon, and Peerless Insurance Junior Cycling Team.
|Full name||Kirk R. Carlsen|
|Born||May 25, 1987|
Nashua, New Hampshire
|2013||Predator Carbon Repair|
|2013||H&R Block (guest)|
|2011||Chipotle–Garmin Development Team|
- 1st Road race, National Under-23 Road Championships
- 1st GP Ost-Fenster
- 1st Mountains classification Redlands Classic
- 1st Points classification Le Tour des Pays de Savoie
- 10th Eschborn-Frankfurt City Loop U23
- 1st Overall Sea Otter Classic
- 1st Stage 3
- 7th Overall Tour de Beauce
- 4th Overall Tour of the Gila
- 5th Overall Tour de Beauce
- Weislo, Laura (December 29, 2011). "Wonderful Pistachios expands schedule for 2012". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. Retrieved February 8, 2012.
- Malach, Pat (December 4, 2013). "Jelly Belly reveals 2014 line-up". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-03-15. Retrieved 2010-06-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "News shorts: No breaks for Bos, Synergy Baku joins MPCC". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. February 12, 2015. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- Kirk Carlsen at ProCyclingStats