King of Spain (disambiguation)
King of Spain mainly refers to:
- The monarchy of Spain, headed by the King or Queen of Spain
- Felipe VI, current King of Spain
- The full list of Spanish monarchs
It may also refer to:
- "King of Spain", a song by the Canadian band Moxy Früvous
- "King of Spain", a song by the American indie rock band Galaxie 500
- "King of Spain", a song by Swedish indie folk artist The Tallest Man On Earth
- Future Kings of Spain, an Irish rock band
- Raoul and the Kings of Spain, an album by the English band Tears for Fears
- A nickname for Ashley Giles, an English cricketer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King of Spain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.