KeyBank Tower is a skyscraper in Dayton, Ohio. Its address at 10 West 2nd Street was the first official name of the structure. The building was once named MeadWestvaco Tower until KeyBank gained naming rights to the tower in 2008. The tower has 27 floors and is 117 metres (384 ft) tall. The main office branch is located on the first floor of the tower.
KeyBank Tower Dayton, Ohio
|Former names||MeadWestvaco Tower|
|Location||Dayton, Ohio USA|
|Completed||1971 or 1976|
|Roof||117 metres (384 ft)|
|Design and construction|
In 2010, a group of Cincinnati investors purchased KeyBank Tower. The 397,000-square-foot (36,900 m2) building was purchased from THMG 10 West Second Street LLC, a real estate investment company. The company is taking approaches to have the entire office tower leased.
- "Emporis Information". Retrieved 2009-03-01.
- "KeyBank Tower Article". Retrieved 2009-03-01.
- "KeyBank Article". Retrieved 2009-03-01.
- Barrow, Olivia. "OinkADoodleMoo cooks up more Miami Valley growth".
- Demeropolis, Tom (2010-06-04). "DBJ Article KeyBank Tower purchase". Retrieved 2010-06-05.