February 19, 1987|
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||183 lb (83 kg; 13 st 1 lb)|
Quad City Flames|
HC Dinamo Minsk
128th overall, 2005|
Lalande played junior hockey in the Ontario Hockey League for the Belleville Bulls and was drafted 128th overall by the Calgary Flames in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft. He joined the organization in 2007, splitting his time with the Flames' American Hockey League affiliate the Quad City Flames and their ECHL affiliate the Las Vegas Wranglers. He was traded to the Columbus Blue Jackets on March 4, 2009 and was assigned to their AHL affiliate the Syracuse Crunch. In 2010, Lalande signed with Vityaz Chekhov of the Kontinental Hockey League.
In 2011, Lalande decided to continue his career with HC Dinamo Minsk, also a member of Kontinental Hockey League. On February 16, 2013 Lalande accepted Belarusian citizenship.
Lalande returned as a goaltender for Belarus at the 2015 IIHF World Championships where Belarus lost in the Quarter-final.
- "Columbus Blue Jackets acquire Kevin Lalande". oursportscentral.com. 2009-03-04. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "Crunch defeat Binghamton outdoors before 21,000 fans". uticaod.com. 2010-02-20. Archived from the original on 2013-02-08. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- "Kevin Lalande accepts Belarusian citizenship". news.belta.by. 2013-02-16. Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "Lalande, 30, announces retirement". tribuna.com. 2018-02-12. Retrieved 2018-02-12.
- "Kevin Lalande agree to CKSA move" (in Russian). sportbox.ru. 2014-07-08. Retrieved 2014-07-08.
Media related to Kevin Lalande at Wikimedia Commons
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or Eurohockey.com, or The Internet Hockey Database