Kevin K. Sullivan
Kevin K. Sullivan
|United States Ambassador to Nicaragua|
|Assumed office |
November 14, 2018
|Preceded by||Laura Farnsworth Dogu|
|Born||1963 (age 55–56)|
|Alma mater||Georgetown University (B.A.) Princeton University|
Mr. Sullivan is a career member of the Senior Foreign Service. He has been working for the State Department for over thirty years. He has served at multiple capacities including being the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Malawi, Deputy Chief of Mission and Chargé d’Affaires at the U.S. Embassy in Argentina, Interim Permanent Representative for the US Mission to the Organization of American States and has worked in U.S. embassies in Chile, Gambia and Ethiopia.
United States Ambassador to NicaraguaEdit
On July 11, 2018, President Trump nominated Sullivan to be the next United States Ambassador to Nicaragua. On October 11, 2018, the Senate confirmed his nomination by voice vote. He presented his credentials to the President of Nicaragua on November 14, 2018.
- "Kevin K. Sullivan (1964–)". State Department. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Ambassador Kevin K. Sullivan". State Department. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- Digital, Edición (2018-10-12). "Senado de Estados Unidos confirma a Kevin K. Sullivan como nuevo embajador en Nicaragua". La Prensa (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- "Kevin Sullivan". Linkedin. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Statement by Kevin K. Sullivan Nominee" (PDF). United States Congress. August 22, 2018. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Personnel to Key Administration Posts". The White House. July 11, 2018. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "Kevin K. Sullivan". State Department. Retrieved August 14, 2019.
- "PN2267 — Kevin K. Sullivan — Department of State". United States Congress. October 11, 2018. Retrieved August 14, 2019.