Kevin Dailey is an audio engineer, producer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist based in Nashville, Tennessee. As a producer, engineer, musician, composer or mixer, he has worked with Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Mikky Ekko, Rome Fortune, MYZICA, Skyway Man, SHEL, and Abigail Washburn. He is a member of the band Civil Twilight. He recently composed original score for Travis Rice's recent film, Depth Perception  and Season 1 of Queen America starring Catherine Zeta-Jones. 
|Born||Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Genres||Indie rock, Pop, hip hop, dance|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, songwriter, engineer, producer|
|Associated acts||Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Civil Twilight, Rome Fortune, Mikky Ekko|
Dailey was born in Charlotte, North Carolina to a family of musicians. In 2007, he moved to Nashville, Tennessee. He joined the South African rock band Civil Twilight as a guitarist and keyboardist in 2012. On tour, he has shared the stage with Florence + the Machine, Mutemath, Young the Giant, Neon Trees, Silversun Pickups, and Of Monsters and Men.
In 2017, he mixed the Skyway Man album "Seen Comin’ From a Mighty Eye".
Dailey runs Pioneer Sound, an independent, artist run recording studio and music production house based in Nashville.
Dailey is an artist for Magneto Guitars.
- "Kevin Dailey". The Blueroom Studios | Moraine Music Group | United States.
- "Kevin Dailey | Credits". AllMusic.
- "Civil Twilight Tell the 'Story of an Immigrant' on New LP". July 6, 2015.
- "Depth Perception, Snowboarding Film by Quiksilver". www.snowboardingfilms.net.
- Wiese, Ben (November 15, 2018). "SHEL and Kevin Dailey are Scoring a Catherine Zeta-Jones Facebook Series". Westword.
- "Sound Advice: Bunbury Music Festival". CityBeat Cincinnati.
- "Civil Twilight (band)". July 10, 2019 – via Wikipedia.
- "Synthpop duo MYZICA want to give love a chance on new single "We Belong Together" -- listen". August 4, 2016.
- "One SHEL of a Story: 4 Fab Females Show Off Their New 'Baby'". HuffPost. May 26, 2015.
- "Skyway Man: Breaking Sound Barriers With James Wallace". Nashville Scene.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-04-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)