|Look up Ken, ken, -ken, kèn, or kén in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up kén, kěn, kèn, or -ken in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ken or KEN may refer to:
- Ken (given name), a list of people named Ken
- Ken (musician) (born 1968), guitarist of the Japanese rock band L'Arc-en-Ciel
- Ken (singer) (born 1992), stage name of Lee Jae-hwan of the South Korean boy group VIXX
- Naoko Ken (born 1953), Japanese singer and actress (Ken as surname)
- Thomas Ken (1637–1711), English cleric and composer
- Tjungkara Ken (born 1969), Aboriginal Australian artist
- Kèn, a musical instrument from Vietnam.
- Ken (doll), a product by Mattel.
- Ken (unit) (間), a Japanese unit of measurement and proportion.
- Ken River, a river in the Bundelkhand region, India.
- Komisja Edukacji Narodowej, Polish National Board of Education.
- Ken (県), meaning "prefecture" in Japanese, see Prefectures of Japan.
- Ken (拳), meaning "fist" in Japanese, see Sansukumi-ken for various hand gesture matching games.
- Ken (Կ կ), the fifteenth letter of the Armenian alphabet.
- KEN (ISO 3166-1 country code for Kenya).
- Kent, county in England, Chapman code.