The Kemmerer Hotel in Kemmerer, Wyoming was a hotel having historic status—it was added to the National Register of Historic Places—which was nonetheless demolished in 2003. The hotel nonetheless remained on the National Register until 2013, when it was delisted.
Formerly listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
|Location||Pine and Sapphire, Kemmerer, Wyoming|
|Coordinates||41°47′39″N 110°32′18″W / 41.79417°N 110.53833°WCoordinates: 41°47′39″N 110°32′18″W / 41.79417°N 110.53833°W|
|Area||less than one acre|
|NRHP reference No.||85003064|
|Added to NRHP||December 2, 1985|
|Removed from NRHP||December 11, 2013|
It was located at Pine and Sapphire in Kemmerer. It was built during 1897–98.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
- ^ a b "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- ^ Kay Murphy Fatheree (October 14, 2010). "Ness redesigns Kemmerer Hotel". Kemmerer Gazette. Archived from the original on December 24, 2013. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 12/09/13 Through 12/13/13". National Register of Historic Places Program. National Park Service. Retrieved December 22, 2013.
- ^ G.B. Dodson (ed.). "Lincoln County Photos, From Wyoming Tales and Trails: Kemmerer continued, the Kemmerer Hotel". Archived from the original on 2013-01-19.
- ^ Sherry L. Smith (May 30, 1984). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Kemmerer Hotel". National Park Service. and accompanying five photos from 1984-85