The kea is a parrot native to New Zealand.
Kea can also refer to:
- Kea, Cornwall, civil parish and village in Cornwall, in the United Kingdom
- Saint Kea, a 5th-century Christian saint
- Kea (island), an island in Cyclades, Greece
- Kea, the New Zealand name for Beavers, that part of the Boy Scout Movement for boys under the age of eight.
- Kea Province, Greece
- Kea (ferry), an Auckland harbour ferry, named for the bird
- Kea (software), DHCP server software under development by ISC.org
- Clarence Kea, a retired American professional basketball player
- Kill 'Em All, the debut album of the thrash metal band Metallica.
- Salaria Kea, African-American nurse and desegregation activist
KEA can also refer to:
- Kinematical Element Analysis, a numerical analysis method using computation
- Keyphrase Extraction Algorithm, an algorithm for extracting keyphrases from text documents. 
- KEA (aircraft manufacturer), a Greek aircraft manufacturer
- Koning Eizenberg Architecture
- Korea Express Air
- Kashmir Economic Alliance
- Eurodemocratic Renewal Party (Komma Evrodimokratikis Ananeosis), a political party in Cyprus
- Canadian Esperanto Association (Kanada Esperanto-Asocio)
- KEA (Kiwi Expats Abroad) NPO, associated with NZTE