Kati Wolf (born 24 September 1974) is a Hungarian singer. Wolf represented Hungary at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with the song "What About My Dreams?".
|Birth name||Katalin Wolf|
|Born||24 September 1974|
|Years active||1982 – present|
|Labels||Sony Music Hungary|
At the age of seven, Wolf sang the title track for the popular Hungarian cartoon Vuk. Besides singing, she also took piano and jazz dance classes. After her graduation as solfège teacher, chorus master at the Hungarian Music Academy, she worked with numerous bands in different genres. Her breakthrough came in 2010 as a finalist of the Hungarian version of the talent show X-Faktor. Prior to X-Faktor she worked as an airline purser.
On 10 December 2014, it was announced that Wolf would take part in A Dal, the national selection implemented the year after she participated, with the song "Ne engedj el!" in hopes of representing Hungary in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. She was previously a judge in the 2012 edition of the national final. Kati got to the final, but did not qualify for the superfinal.
- Wolf-áramlat (2009)
- Az első X — 10 dal az élő showból (2011)
- Vár a holnap (2011)
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|2011||"What About My Dreams?"||47||45||53||128||1||Vár a Holnap|
|"Az aki voltam (The Last Time)"||-||-||-||-||29|
Other single releasesEdit
- "Vuk dala" (1981)
- ^ Kati Wolf to represent Hungary Eurovision
- ^ "Kati Wolf, Austrian chart positions". 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- ^ "Kati Wolf, Belgian Tip chart position". 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- ^ "Kati Wolf, Swiss chart positions". 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- ^ "Wolf Kati, MAHASZ Hungarian chart positions, Please input in to the search: "wolf"". 2012-10-02. Retrieved 2012-10-02.