Karnataka (Govt.) Polytechnic
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Karnataka (Govt.) Polytechnic also known as K.P.T., is a polytechnic university in Karnataka state, India. It was founded in 1946 and moved to its present 19-acre campus in 1954.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ (ಸರ್ಕಾರಿ) ಪಾಲಿಟೆಕ್ನಿಕ್, ಮಂಗಳೂರು
Main building of Karnataka (Govt.) Polytechnic, Mangaluru
Motto in English
|Labour Is Dignity|
|Director||Sri. H.U. Talawar |
This Polytechnic College is one of the oldest technical colleges in this region. Institute are running 3 year of eight Diploma courses.
- Computer science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
Admission on the institute is based on SSLC result. is established by Department of Technical Education Karnataka, in the month of May–June every Year.
CCTEK provide a training for interested external peoples in,
- Computer Training programme
- Technical Training
- Other Trainings(karate,Fine arts,Driving classes 2/4 Men/Ladies)
- Special Training for ladies(Fashion designing, Garment making, Cutting and stitching, Machine embroi3, Craft training, Herbal beautician)