Karjala is a Finnish lager-type beer manufactured by the Hartwall brewery.
Karjala may also refer to:
- Karjala (municipality), a former Finnish municipality in Southwest Finland
- Karelia (Karjala in Finnish and Estonian), an area in Northern Europe
- Finnish gunboat Karjala, a Filin-class guard ship
- Finnish corvette Karjala, a Turunmaa-class gunboat
People with the surnameEdit
- Dennis Karjala (1939–2017), American law professor
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karjala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.