Kang Mi-suk (curler)
Kang Mi-suk (born September 25, 1968) is a wheelchair curler from South Korea, and is on the South Korean wheelchair curling team. Her lower part of the body was paralysed due to an blood vessel abnormality with unknown causes.She participated at the 2014 Winter Paralympics, and 2010 Winter Paralympics, winning a silver medal.
|Born||September 25, 1968|
|Revised Romanization||Gang Misuk|
- "김학성-강미숙 '상처를 희망으로 바꾼 장애인컬링의 기적'". August 2020.
- "Canada's wheelchair curlers qualify for semifinals in Sochi". Curling Canada. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "Curlers cruise in Vancouver". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- "Curlers sweep up silver medal". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 2018-03-19.
- Kang Mi-suk at Paralympic.org
- Kang Mi-suk at World Curling Federation
- Profile at the Official Website for the 2010 Winter Paralympics in Vancouver