St. Benedict's Parish Church
|• Total||4.1 km2 (1.6 sq mi)|
|Elevation||331.5 m (1,087.6 ft)|
The parish church, built to the east of the main settlement, is dedicated to Saint Benedict. It was first mentioned in written sources dating to 1208. It has a single nave with a polygonal choir and was extensively renovated and rebuilt in a Neo-Romanesque style in 1898. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota.
- Miklós Küzmics (1737–1804), writer
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Vengušt, Jernej. 1919. Seznamek prekmurskih občin (krajev) z označbo pošte in zemljevidom. Radgona, p. 7.
- Moravske Toplice municipal site
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage reference number 3056
- Družina RC Church in Slovenia Journal site
|This article about the Municipality of Moravske Toplice in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|