|Look up Kaliningrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaliningrad is a Baltic port city in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia.
Kaliningrad may also refer to:
- Kaliningrad Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Kaliningrad Special Region, a military district of the Russian Armed Forces which existed in 1997–2010
- Kaliningrad, name of the city of Korolyov, Russia between 1938 and 1996
- Kaliningrad Railway, a subsidiary of the Russian Railways
- Kaliningrad K-5 (missile), a model of Soviet air-to-air missile
- Kaliningrad K-8 (missile), a model of Soviet air-to-air missile
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaliningrad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.