This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)
Kaderi Kibria is a Bangladeshi Rabindra Sangeet singer. Kibria was awarded Ekushey Padak in 2013 by the Government of Bangladesh. He had been an active participant in the Swadhin Bangla Betar, during the Liberation War of Bangladesh in 1971. 
Early life and careerEdit
Kibria was born in Faridpur Upazila in Pabna district of Bangladesh. He received music lessons from Ajit Roy and Debobrato Bishwas. In 1975 he went to Shantiniketan for post-graduation studies in Tagore songs. He was a member of Zinga Shilpi Goshthi. His first TV appearance was in 1967. His first record of two Tagore songs was released In 1969 by HMV.
He moved to United States in 1990s.
- Best of Kadri Kibra
- Purono Sei Diner Kotha
- Esho Hey Boishakh
- Ekushey Padak (2013)
- ^ a b "13 picked for Ekushey Padak". bdnews24. February 7, 2013.
- ^ Moutushi, Patricia (2013-03-10). "Eric Ershad presents Tagore songs". Priyo News. Retrieved 2014-02-24.
- ^ "শিল্পীর সবচেয়ে ভালোলাগার জায়গা হলো মঞ্চ".
- ^ "গান-গল্পঃ কাদেরী কিবরিয়া".
- ^ প্রতিবেদক, নিজস্ব. "স্যুট-টাই পরে রবীন্দ্রসংগীত গেয়েছিলাম". Prothomalo (in Bengali). Retrieved 2023-05-03.
- ^ Karim Waheed. "Kaderi Kibria:Close to the roots". The Daily Star.