This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Founded||January 17, 2016|
|Services||Online banking |
Loan and deposit
Number of employees
K Bank launched in 2017, when both KT and Kakao were given licenses to launch Internet-only banks in Korea. K Bank was the first to launch, becoming the first new bank to launch in two decades. During its launch, the bank was able to attract 250,000 new customers in its first two weeks.
Since its launch, the bank has offered the same products as traditional banks from offering debit cards to offer small loans to consumers.
- "Kakao, KT Surge After South Korea Grants Online Banking Permits". Bloomberg.com. 29 November 2015.
- "Internet-only banks should spur financial innovations: The Korea Herald". December 2015.
- "Asia: First internet-only banks in South Korea | RFI Global". www.rfigroup.com.
- "Kakao Bank Easily Tops K-Bank's Record-Breaking Run".
- Ga-young, Park (2021-05-26). "K bank's capital jump to W2.1tr with inflow of new shareholders". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2022-10-22.
- Global, K. E. D. "Internet lender K Bank gets green light for IPO". KED Global. Retrieved 2022-10-22.