|Broadcast area||Cody, Wyoming|
|Affiliations||ABC News Radio|
|Owner||White Park Broadcasting, Inc.|
|KAZY, KHAD, KROW, KTED, KZQL|
First air date
|2008 (as KROW)|
Former call signs
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on March 9, 2005. The new station was assigned the call sign KROW by the FCC on April 8, 2005. After one modification and overcoming an informal objection during construction, KROW received its license to cover from the FCC on March 21, 2008.
On March 23, 2009, KROW was granted a new construction permit authorizing the station to upgrade from class C3 to class C0, increase effective radiated power to 100,000 watts, increase the broadcast antenna's height above average terrain to 427 meters (1401 feet), and relocate its transmitter to the southwest at 44°34'13"N, 108°49'09"W, to better serve the larger market of Cody, Wyoming. The new transmitter and tower site is east of Highway 14A, between Cody and Powell. This permit expired on March 23, 2012.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20050103AAG)". FCC Media Bureau. March 9, 2005.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20080214AFB)". FCC Media Bureau. March 21, 2008.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-20080219ALX)". FCC Media Bureau. March 23, 2009.
- KWHO in the FCC FM station database
- KWHO on Radio-Locator
- KWHO in Nielsen Audio's FM station database
- FCC partial listing of other KROW radio stations