KNR may refer to:
- Jam Airport, in Bandar Kangan, Iran; IATA airport code KNR
- Kalaallit Nunaata Radioa, Greenlandic Broadcasting Corporation
- Kaningra language, ISO 639-3 language code KNR
- Kannur, Kerala, India; UN/LOCODE IN-KL-KNR
- Kensal Rise railway station, England; National Rail station code KNR
- People's Republic of China, Russian name of Kitay Narodnaya Respublika (Китай Народная Республика)
- Korean National Railroad, promoted as Korail (코레일), the national railroad operator in South Korea
- XK11 Korean New Rifle, a prototype infantry rifle in development for the South Korea military
- Kunar Province, Afghanistan; ISO 3166-2:AF code AF-KNR
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KNR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.