KBRJ is a commercial country music radio station in Anchorage, Alaska, broadcasting on 104.1 FM. Owned by Alpha Media LLC, its studios are located in Anchorage (two blocks west of Dimond Center), and its transmitter is in the Bayshore neighborhood in South Anchorage.
|Broadcast area||Anchorage, Alaska|
|Slogan||Alaska's Hottest Country|
|Translator(s)||104.3 K282AW (Eagle River)|
|First air date||December 22, 1966(as KHAR-FM at 103.9)|
|Former callsigns||KHAR-FM (1966-1977)|
|Former frequencies||103.9 MHz (1966-1984)|
|Owner||Alpha Media LLC |
(Alpha Media Licensee LLC)
- Mitchell, Elaine B., ed. (1973). Alaska Blue Book (First ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 135.
- Mitchell, Elaine B., ed. (1979). Alaska Blue Book (Fourth ed.). Juneau: Alaska Department of Education, Division of State Libraries. p. 193.
- "K282AW-FM 104.3 MHz - Eagle River, AK". radio-locator.com. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBRJ
- Radio-Locator information on KBRJ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBRJ
|This article about a radio station in Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|