Jut Art Museum
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Jut Art Museum (JAM; Chinese: 泰美術館; pinyin: Tài Měishùguǎn) is an art museum in Daan District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is managed by Jut Foundation for Arts and Architecture and located at JUT corporate building.
|Location||Daan, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Architect||Atsuki Kikuchi, Jun Aoki|
- A decade: Our Urban Imagination and Adventure
- A Nonexistent Place
- Home 2025
The museum opens everyday except Mondays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- "Jut Art Museum". Mutual Art.
- "About Jut Art Museum". Jut Art Museum. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "A Nonexistent Place－Exhibition Press Release". Jut Art Museum. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- Tang, Pei-ju (24 October 2017). "Exhibition on urban projects kicks off in Taipei". Taiwan News. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|