Jurate Stasiunaite (born May 22, 1991) is a Lithuanian model, businesswoman, interior designer and beauty pageant title holder who was crowned Miss Grand Lithuania 2018 and represented Lithuania at Miss Grand International 2018 beauty pageant held in Yangon, Myanmar. The next year, she was crowned Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019 and represented Lithuania at Miss Supranational 2019 beauty pageant held in Silesia province, Poland.
|Occupation||Fashion model, Businesswoman|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Title||Miss Grand Lithuania 2018, Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss Supertalent Lithuania 2018|
Miss Supertalent 2018
Miss Rainbow Lithuania 2018
Miss Rainbow of the world 2018
Miss Grand Lithuania 2018
Miss Grand International 2018
(Top 20 best national costume)
Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019
Miss Supranational 2019
Background and educationEdit
Stasiunaite was born an only child in Vilnius, Lithuania. She completed an Interior Design study program from Vilnius College of Design, (VCD) in Lithuania in 2015. She also studied Japanese Language and Culture at Kanagawa University in Yokohama, Japan in 2017.
Stasiunaite has been teaching Japanese business protocol and western business etiquette to various corporate bodies in Japan since 2017. She trains and works with politicians/business people from across the globe and also conducts seminars for business people in Tokyo and Yokohama.
In September, 2017, Stasiunaite founded her company named Juria Style in Japan. In 2018 together with Lithuanian fashion designers, she created new clothes and textile collections for the Japanese market.
Stasiunaite's journey in pageantry began with Miss Supertalent of the World 2018 in Seoul, South Korea where she was crowned fourth runner up. In the same year she participated in the Miss Rainbow of the world in Tirana, Albania where she was crowned first runner up. She then auditioned for the title Miss Grand Lithuania 2018, which she eventually won.
Stasiunaite represented Lithuania in the Miss Grand International 2018 pageant in Yangon, Myanmar, where she made it to the top 20 in "Best National Costume". In 2019, she won the Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019 title and represented Lithuania at the Miss Supranational 2019 in Silesia province, Poland. She was unplaced.
- "Miss Grand International". misssupranational.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019". misssupranational.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- Derek, Tokarzewski (9 November 2019). "Jurate Stasiunaite Miss Supranational Lithuania 2019". worldclassbrandpublishing.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- Karolis, Banevicius (9 November 2019). "Azijos talentų konkurse sužibėjusi Jūratė Stasiūnaitė – apie Japoniją: „Lietuviai valgo sveikiau"". 15min.lt. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Juria Style". youtube.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- Lim, Jeong-yeo (15 May 2018). "Polyglots, businesswomen among winners of 10th Miss SuperTalent pageant". koreaherald.com. Retrieved 6 February 2020.
- "Miss Rainbow of the World 2018". thepageantcrown. Retrieved 6 February 2020.