|Look up Jura or jura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jura may refer to:
- Jura Mountains, mountains on the French-Swiss-German border
- Franconian Jura, a mountain range in south-central Germany
- Swabian Jura, a mountain range in southwestern Germany
- Polish Jura, a highland region in southern Poland
- Montes Jura, a mountain range on the Moon
Political subdivisions and settlementsEdit
- Jura, or iura, plural of jus (or ius)
Companies and organisationsEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.