|Occupation||Actress, television presenter|
|Years active||2000–present (television)|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 10 3⁄4 in)|
France 5 (2012–15)
After studying at commerce at the Grenoble School of Management, Julia Vignali briefly worked for the marketing service of Polydor Records at Universal Music, before appearing in several advertisements.
From 2010 to 2012, she presented the weather at La Matinale on Canal+ and then presented Les Maternelles on France 5. She left the program three years later at the end of the 2015 season, replaced by Sidonie Bonnec. The same year, she joined the program C à vous on the same channel, where she is a replacing columnist, while Anne-Elizabeth Lemoine occasionally presents the program.
In September 2016, she is a columnist in the new radio program of Alessandra Sublet broadcast in the late afternoon on Europe 1. In October 2016, she joined TF1 to present with Laurent Mariotte the morning program #WEEKEND broadcast on every Saturday.
Julia Vignali was born in Paris to Italian parents from Parma in the region of Emilia-Romagna. She is the mother of a boy named Luigi. She married in 2012 a screenwriter named Julien, with whom she has a son. They separated in 2014. In February 2016, she and Kad Merad officialize their relationship at the ceremony of the Magritte Awards in Belgium.
- "Julia Vignali super maman". Le Monde (in French). 24 January 2013..
- "Julia Vignali quitte la présentation des Maternelles sur France 5". Le Figaro (in French). 30 May 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Benjamin Meffre (10 August 2016). "Europe 1 : Jérémy Michalak et Julia Vignali rejoignent l'émission d'Alessandra Sublet". PureMédias (in French).
- Média, Prisma (2017). "Qui est Julia Vignali, la nouvelle présentatrice du Meilleur pâtissier sur M6 ?". Voici (in French). Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Faustine Bollaert remplacée par Julia Vignali: Ça fait des pincements au cœur" (in French). Purepeople.com. 18 August 2017.
- Céline Bayet (6 June 2014). "Kad Merad en couple avec Julia Vignali" (in French). 7sur7.