|Look up Juba or juba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Juba is the capital of South Sudan.
Juba may also refer to:
- Juba, Estonia, a village in Võru Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Juba I of Numidia (85 BC–46 BC)
- Juba II of Numidia (52 BC–AD 23)
- Juba of Mauretania (2nd century)
- Stephen Juba (1914–1993), mayor of the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada from 1957 to 1977
- Titus Desticius Juba (3rd century)
- Master Juba (1825–1852), stage name for William Henry Lane
- Jussi Tuomola (born 1965), Finnish cartoonist with the pen name Juba
- Juba (sniper), a nickname associated with a supposed sniper involved with the Iraqi insurgency
- Juba Diez (born 1944), American politician
- Jubaland, Somalia
- Jubba River, Somalia
- Juba Conference (1947), a June 1947 meeting attended by British and Sudanese delegates in Juba, Sudan (now South Sudan)
- Yuba (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.