This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Juan Chabás (September 10, 1910, Dénia – October 29, 1954) was a Spanish-born poet and writer. He was a member of the influential group of writers known as the Generation of '27. He fled to exile in Cuba following the Spanish Civil War.
- Espejos 1919-verso-1920 (1921),
- Sin velas desvelada, (1927),
- Puerto de sombra, (1928),
- Italia fascista (1929),
- Vuelo y estilo (1930),
- Agor sin fin, (1930),
- Historia de la literatura española (1932),
- Literatura española contemporánea (1898–1950) (1952),
- Fábula y vida, (1955),
- Árbol de ti nacido (1956).