Juan Carlos Corbalan
|Full name||Juan Carlos Corbalan|
|Date of birth||3 March 1997|
|Playing position||Right winger|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 September 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 September 2019
Corbalan started his career within Balzan's youth system, making his debut for the senior team on 24 February 2013 in a 3–1 win against Ħamrun Spartans. In the end of January 2015, he joined the Virtus Lanciano's Primavera squad for a six-month period.
In the summer of 2016, Corbalan joined Gżira United, making his debut in the third game of the 2016–17 season, a 1–0 win against Sliema Wanderers. His first goal in the Premier League came on 22 September, scoring the last goal in a 3–0 win against Pembroke Athleta. Corbalan played for the first time in a European competition, coming on in the last few minutes of the 2017–18 UEFA Europa League preliminary round tie against Sant Julià played on 5 July 2017.
Following appearances with the under-21 team, Corbalan was selected for the first time with the senior team for the matches against Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan as part of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League D. His official debut came in the same competition, in the 1–3 defeat against Kosovo on 11 October 2018.
- As of match played 8 September 2019
- "Score" represents the score in the match after Corbalan's goal.
|1||19 November 2018||National Stadium, Ta' Qali, Ta' Qali, Malta||Faroe Islands||1–0||1–1||2018–19 UEFA Nations League D|
- "Balzan vs. Hamrun Spartans". Soccerway.com. 24 February 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Balzan's Corbalan joins Lanciano". Times of Malta. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Gzira United vs. Sliema Wanderers". Soccerway.com. 10 September 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Gzira United vs. Pembroke Athleta". Soccerway.com. 22 September 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Gżira-Sant Julià". UEFA. 5 July 2017. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Juan Corbolan". UEFA. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "No surprises in Farrugia's Malta provisional list". Times of Malta. 23 August 2018. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- Lia, Gianluca (11 October 2018). "Leaders Kosovo survive scare to down Malta". Times of Malta. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Corbalan, Juan". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Maltese association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|