Jones & Bartlett Learning
Jones & Bartlett Learning, a division of Ascend Learning, is a scholarly publisher. The name comes from Donald W. Jones, the company's founder, and Arthur Bartlett, the first editor.
|Parent company||Ascend Learning|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Burlington, Massachusetts|
|Nonfiction topics||Educational & Professional Publishing|
|Revenue||US$84 million (2007)|
In 1988, the company was named by New England Business Magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in New England. In 1989, they opened their first office in London. In 1993, they opened an office in Singapore, and an office in Toronto in 1994. Their corporate headquarters moved to Sudbury, Massachusetts in 1995. In 2011, Jones & Bartlett Learning moved its offices in Sudbury and Maynard, Massachusetts to Burlington, Massachusetts, sharing a building with other Ascend Learning corporate offices.
- "Jones & Bartlett Learning". Ascend Learning. Archived from the original on 1 January 2015. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Company Overview". Jones & Barlett Learning. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Our Brands". Jones & Bartlett Learning. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Industry ranking". Jones and Bartlett. Archived from the original on 2 May 2007.
- "Jones & Bartlett Learning expands into new office space in Burlington". Jones & Bartlett Learning. 12 July 2011. Retrieved 20 March 2015.