This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jonathan Kasdan (born September 30, 1979) is an American writer, director and actor.
Jonathan Peter Kasdan
September 30, 1979
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Relatives||Jake Kasdan (brother)|
Kasdan was born to a Jewish family, the son of Meg (née Goldman), a writer, and film director Lawrence Kasdan. He is the brother of director and actor Jake Kasdan. His directorial debut, In the Land of Women, was released in the United States in 2007. Kasdan also wrote the film, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006. Kasdan has worked as a writer for the American television series Freaks and Geeks, and as an actor in Dawson's Creek and Dreamcatcher. He had his acting debut in 1983 in his father's film, The Big Chill. Kasdan was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease when he was a 17-year-old junior in high school.
|Freaks and Geeks||2000||No||Yes||Television series (episode "The Little Things")|
|Dawson's Creek||2000-2002||No||Yes||Television series (5 episodes)|
|In the Land of Women ||2007||Yes||Yes||Directorial debut|
|The First Time||2012||Yes||Yes|
|Roadies||2016||Yes||No||Television series (2 episodes)|
|Solo: A Star Wars Story ||2018||No||Yes||Also co-producer|
|Untitled fifth Indiana Jones film||2021||No||Yes||Early draft|
|Untitled Willow sequel series||TBA||No||Yes||Future series for Disney+|
|The Big Chill||1983||Harold and Sarah's son|
|Silverado||1985||Boy at Outpost|
|The Accidental Tourist||1988||Boy at Doctor's Office|
|I Love You to Death||1990||Dominic|
|Wyatt Earp||1994||Bar Boy|
|Freaks and Geeks||1999||Tommy||Television series (episode "Tricks and Treats")|
|Big Trouble||2002||Jack Pendick Trainee|
|Dawson's Creek||2002||Gawky-Looking Kid||Television series (episode "Cigarette Burns")|
|Californication||2011-2014||Director||Television series (9 episodes)|
|Solo: A Star Wars Story ||2018||Bink Otauna||Deleted scene (uncredited)|
- Bloom, Nate (May 15, 2018). "Han Solo is a Jew, Michelle Wolf is not". J. The Jewish News of Northern California.
- "Lawrence Kasdan Biography (1949-)". Film Reference. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Steven Weintraub (April 17, 2007). "Jonathan Kasdan Interviewed – In the Land of Women". Collider. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Mick LaSalle (April 20, 2007). "Finding deep meaning in ... Michigan". San Francisco Chronicle (SFGate.com). Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Josh Rottenberg (May 26, 2018). "'Solo: A Star Wars Story' writers Lawrence and Jonathan Kasdan on spoilers, sequels and why Han shot first". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Jonathan Kasdan on IMDb
- Jonathan Kasdan on Twitter
- Adam Brody seduces Chicago on "In the Land of Women", MidwestBusiness.com, 4/17/07
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|