Jonathan Alder High School
Jonathan Alder High School is an NCA accredited public high school located in Plain City, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Jonathan Alder Local School District. The school, as well as the district, are named after Jonathan Alder, the first white settler in Madison County.
|Jonathan Alder High School|
9200 U.S. Route 42 S
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|School district||Jonathan Alder Local Schools|
|Teaching staff||27.80 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||24.39|
|Color(s)||Black and Scarlet |
|Athletics conference||Central Buckeye Conference|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools|
The current building was first occupied in the 2005-2006 school year. The original Jonathan Alder High School was built at 6440 Kilbury-Huber Rd., and was turned into a Junior High School when the new building was built.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Archived from the original on 2010-11-05. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- Jonathan Alder High School
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on March 15, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- Yappi.com. "Ohio State High School Baseball Champs". Archived from the original on 2007-03-08. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.