Jon Stone (poet)
Jonathan T. Stone (born 1983 in Derby, England) is a British poet. He is the author of two books and three pamphlets of poetry, and the co-editor of numerous collaborative small press poetry anthologies published by Sidekick Books. His poems have been published in The Sunday Times, Poetry Review , Poetry London and The Rialto (poetry magazine), among others.
|Born||1983 (age 35–36)|
|Alma mater||University of East Anglia|
|Notable awards||Eric Gregory Award (2012)|
- 2012 Eric Gregory Award
- 2014 Poetry London Prize
- 2015 Hawthornden Castle Fellowship
- 2016 Poetry London Prize
- I'll Show You Tyrants (2005)
- Scarecrows (2010)
- School of Forgery (2012)
- Riotous (with Kirsten Irving) (2013)
- Tomboys (2016)
- "Jon Stone". Poetry International Rotterdam. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- "Creative Writing alumni S-U and published works". University of East Anglia.
- "Eric Gregory Past Winners - Society of Authors - Protecting the rights and furthering the interests of authors". societyofauthors.org. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
|This article about a poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|