Jon Cohen (writer)
A native of Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, Cohen worked as a critical care nurse in Philadelphia before becoming a writer. He published four books: Max Lakeman and the Beautiful Stranger (1991), The Man in the Window (first published in 1992 and then reissued 2013 by Nancy Pearl's Book Lust Rediscoveries), Dentist Man (1993), and Harry's Trees (2018). He received a creative writing grant from the National Endowment for the Arts in 1991. In 2002, he won a Saturn Award for Best Writing for his work on Minority Report, sharing the award with co-writer Scott Frank.
- Pfefferman, Naomi (2002-06-27). "The Accidental Screenwriter | Arts". Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- Cohen, Jon. "Max Lakeman And The Beautiful Stranger: A Novel by Jon Cohen - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists". Goodreads.com. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- Jon Cohen. "The Man In The Window by Jon Cohen - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists". Goodreads.com. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- results, search; results, search (2013-09-24). The Man in the Window. Lake Union Publishing. ISBN 9781477848937.
- "Goodreads Author page, Jon Cohen (writer)". Goodreads. 2017-05-12. Retrieved 2018-07-15.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-11-19. Retrieved 2009-11-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)