Jody Rosen (born June 21, 1969 in New York City) is an American journalist and author. He is a contributing writer for The New York Times Magazine. He previously served as critic-at-large for T: The New York Times Style Magazine, pop music critic for New York, music critic for Slate, and senior critic for Rolling Stone, and has written for such publications as The New Yorker and Entertainment Weekly. He is the author of White Christmas: The Story of an American Song.
- Rosen, Jody (June 25, 2012). "#stopthief!". Slate. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
Around 2:20 p.m. last Thursday, my bicycle was stolen... It feels shitty anytime your bike is stolen, but it’s doubly shitty on your birthday—tripley shitty when the temperature is 97 and the birthday in question is your 43rd.
- "Jatin Kumar | Official Publisher Page". Simon & Schuster. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
- Rosen, Jody (May 24, 2016). "How 'Everything' Became the Highest Form of Praise". Retrieved April 20, 2018 – via NYTimes.com.
- "T: The New York Times Style Magazine Adds Jody Rosen - Cision". cision.com. May 13, 2014. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "New York Media Jobs - Jobs in NYC". www.mediabistro.com. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- "2009 Pop Conference Bios/Abstracts". EMP. Archived from the original on June 20, 2010. Retrieved September 2, 2013.