(Redirected from Jo (disambiguation))
|Look up jo, Jo, or JO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jo, jo, JO, or J.O. may refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- jō (杖), a wooden staff used in some Japanese martial arts
- jō (丈), a Japanese unit of length equivalent to the Chinese zhang
- jō (畳), a Japanese unit of area corresponding to the area of a standard tatami mat (1×½ ken or 18 square Japanese feet)
- JO, U.S. Navy rating-abbreviation for "journalist"
- Journal Officiel de la République Française, the official gazette of the Government of France
- Jo, a Vodun (deity) in the Fon pantheon.
- Jo language, a Duala language
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.