|Look up jitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jitter is the deviation in frequency of a signal.
Jitter may also refer to:
- Delay jitter, in packet switched networks
- Jitter, a set of video processing extensions in the multimedia package Max
- The Jitters, a Canadian band from the 1980s
- Jitters (band), a Belarusian band from the 1990s and the 2000s
- Jitter chat, an early and now-defunct online chat service
- Jitter (optics), the oscillatory motion of the image with respect to the detector, which blurs the recorded image
- Retinal jitter
- Jittered, a method of supersampling
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.