Jimmy Abegg (born December 29, 1954), also known as Jimmy A, is an American guitarist, composer, director, photographer and artist, currently living in Nashville, Tennessee.
In the 1980s, he formed the pop-rock band Vector with Steve Griffith. In the 1990s, he played as a solo musician, then joined Rich Mullins' A Ragamuffin Band. He has created a variety of album artwork. He completed a series for Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.
- With Vector
- 1983 Mannequin Virtue
- 1985 Please Stand By
- 1989 Simple Experience
- 1995 Temptation
- 1991 Entertaining Angels
- 1994 Secrets
- With Charlie Peacock
- 1984 Lie Down in the Grass
- 1987 West Coast Diaries: Vol. 1
- 1988 West Coast Diaries: Vol. 2
- 1989 West Coast Diaries: Vol. 3
- 1990 Secret of Time
- 1991 Love Life
- 1993 A Liturgy, a Legacy & a Ragamuffin Band
- 1995 Brother's Keeper
- 1996 Songs
- 1998 The Jesus Record
- 1999 Prayers of a Ragamuffin A Ragamuffin Band only
- Collaborative works
- 1998 Demonstrations of Love
- 1999 When Worlds Collide: A Tribute to Daniel Amos a tribute to Daniel Amos
- 2002 Making God Smile: An Artists' Tribute to the Songs of Beach Boy Brian Wilson a tribute to Brian Wilson
- As part of Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil
- "Jimmy Abegg Artist Profile". Crossrhythms.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-01-21.
- Megan Frank (June 26, 2009). "Frank Ockenfels 3". The Washington D.C. Examiner.
- Jessica Bliss (Feb 20, 2016). "Nashville artist losing his eyesight, not his creative spirit". The Tennessean.