|Born||5 August 1992|
|Weight||48 kg (106 lb)|
|Club||Sportcentrum Kops Amsterdam|
In the youth category she became European Champion in 2007 (43 kg), 2008 (46 kg) and 2009 (46 kg) and won the silver medal as a junior in 2010 (48 kg). She represented the Netherlands at the 2015 European Games in Baku, Azerbaijan, where she lost in the quarter finals and finished in 9th position. She won the bronze medal in the women's freestyle 48 kg at the 2015 World Wrestling Championships in Las Vegas, United States. It was the first medal for the Netherlands at a senior international wrestling championship (World, European) after 28 years. With this third place she met the Dutch qualification standard to compete at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
- European Games
- World Championships
- 16th 2010 World Wrestling Championships
- 12th 2011 World Wrestling Championships
- 9th 2014 World Wrestling Championships
- 2015 World Wrestling Championships
- European Championships
- 10th 2010 European Wrestling Championships (48 kg)
- 12th 2011 European Wrestling Championships (48 kg)
- 7th 2012 European Wrestling Championships (51 kg)
Because she was injured she did not participate at the 2012 World Wrestling Championships, 2013 World Wrestling Championships, 2013 European Wrestling Championships and 2014 European Wrestling Championships.
- "Jessica Blaszka". Nocnsf.nl. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- "Blaszka strandt in kwartfinales". nos.nl.
- "Blaszka pakt brons op WK worstelen en voldoet aan olympische eis". NU.
- "Privé". jessica-blaszka.nl.
- "Successen". jessica-blaszka.nl.