Jerron McMillian (born April 2, 1989) is a former American football safety. He played college football at Maine. McMillian was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fourth round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He was also a member of the Kansas City Chiefs.
McMillian in 2012
|No. 22, 34|
|Born:||April 2, 1989|
Newark, New Jersey
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||Hillside (NJ)|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 133|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
McMillian was born on April 2, 1989, the son of John and Rosemary McMillian. He attended Hillside High School, where he played quarterback and safety under coach Jim Hopke and served as team captain, earning all-state, all-county and All-Mountain Valley Conference honors. He also played basketball and was named to his high school’s academic honor roll.
McMillian played safety for the Maine Black Bears under head coach Jack Cosgrove. In McMillian's senior season he led a stout Maine defense to a #8 Ranking in the FBS and had 92 total tackles 61 solo and 31 assisted along with 11.5 tfl and 3.5 sacks with 1 interception and 5 breakups.
Green Bay PackersEdit
On December 3, 2013, he was released by the Packers.
Kansas City ChiefsEdit
- "Jerron McMillian Draft Profile". NFL.com. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Packers sign seven draft choices". Packers.com. May 11, 2012. Archived from the original on October 1, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "Packers sign RB Kahlil Bell, release S Jerron McMillian". Packers.com. December 3, 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- Wilson, Aaron. "Chiefs sign Joe McKnight, Jerron McMillian". NationalFootballPost.com. Archived from the original on 2014-03-21. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Chiefs Announce Roster Moves". Archived from the original on 2014-08-26. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jerron McMillian.|