Jenny Lind (disambiguation)
Jenny Lind was a Swedish opera singer.
Jenny Lind may also refer to:
- Jenny Lind locomotive, a locomotive built in 1847 for the London and Brighton Railway
- 2-2-2, Whyte notation for the classification of steam locomotives usually called a Jenny Lind
- Jenny Lind private railroad car
- Steamboat Jenny Lind, a steamboat that exploded in 1853 in San Francisco Bay
- Jenny Lind, a ship that wrecked on Kenn Reef in 1850
- Jenny Lind (film), a 1932 American film
- Jenny Lin (active from 1980s), Taiwanese-born American pianist
- Jenny Lind melon, a type of sweet cantaloupe with green flesh
- Jenny Lind Soup, a thick mixture with the consistency of wallpaper paste
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jenny Lind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.