Jenifer Benítez Benítez (born 18 October 1988, Las Palmas) is a Spanish diver. She competed in the 3 m springboard at the 2008 Summer Olympics and the 3 m springboard at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Her debut in the international level came at the 2006 European Junior Swimming Championships. Two years later she qualified for the 2008 European Swimming Championships and represented Spain at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games on the 3-meter diving board, where she finished last in the preliminary round. In the 2011 World Swimming Championships she reached her best position, a 25th place.
At the London 2012 Olympic Games she repeated the same position in the preliminary round of the women's 3-metre diving board, with a performance that was hampered by a previous injury. The following year she participated in both the 2013 Universiade and the 2013 World Swimming Championships. In total she has been named best jumper in Spain four times.
She is currently a member of the Salinas Swimming Club in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and has a degree in medicine.
- Sports Reference profile Archived August 14, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- London 2012 profile Archived 2012-07-30 at the Wayback Machine
- "FINA World Championships 2019 | As it happened: Day 7". Olympic Channel. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- AS, Diario (2012-08-03). "Jennifer Benítez queda eliminada en la fase preliminar". AS.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Palmas, La Provincia-Diario de Las. "Jennifer Benítez: "Sé que se esperaba más de mí, pero las lesiones me machacaron"". www.laprovincia.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 2020-05-12.
|This biographical article relating to Spanish diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|