Jemima Nartemle Nartey of Accra, Ghana is Vice-Chair and one of 12 elected volunteer members of the World Scout Committee, the main executive body of the World Organization of the Scout Movement.
An alumnus of Labone Senior High School, Jemima studied Women and Gender Studies at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Public Relations at the Ghana Institute of Journalism, and French at Mount Mary College of Education, Somanya, Ghana.
In 2017, she was elected as First Vice Chairperson of the World Organisation of the Scout Movement at the 41st World Scout Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan. She occupies this position until 2020. With over 25 years as an educationist, Jemima Nartey founded and is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Happy Kids Schools.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-09. Retrieved 2011-09-28. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "World Scout Conference twitter". 12 August 2014. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "Day Two of the 40th #ScoutConf culminates with the election of the new World Scout Committee". WOSM. 12 August 2014. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- "Jemima Nartey elected World Scout Movement vice chairman". Graphic Online. 1 September 2017.
- Adams, Kodjoe (24 January 2019). "Happy Kids School Launches Library in Classroom Project". Ghana News Agency. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- http://moys.gov.gh/moys/?p=267 MOYS, MOE, WSC To Roll Out Nationwide Scout Program