|Occupation||Film and television director, editor, producer, screenwriter|
He began directing television and film during the 1990s, his credits include Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, The Sentinel, Trouble Bound, Haunted, Columbo, The Division, Surface, Friday Night Lights, Caprica and Trauma.
In 2014, Reiner directed five episodes of the television drama The Affair. The show subsequently won a Golden Globe for Best TV Series, Drama. Reiner departed The Affair after its third season. In December 2019, it was reported that he left the series after an investigation was opened into an alleged encounter with writers from the TV series Girls in which Reiner lewdly discussed on-screen nudity on The Affair and shared a picture of a nude male body double. Reiner has also worked on the FX TV series Fargo.
- Jeffrey Reiner signs Universal deal By Michael Schneider of Variety.com Posted: Wed., Mar. 3, 2010, 8:00pm PT
- DeadLineHollywood: Reiner To Direct Wonder Woman 2011?
- Wonder Woman Gets Snubbed Again — Dropped by NBC Archived 2016-03-03 at the Wayback Machine - lytherus.com
- The Affair (2014– ) Full Cast & Crew
- "The Affair: Golden Globes Awards". Archived from the original on 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- ""The Environment Was Very Toxic": Nudity, a Graphic Photo and the Untold Story of Why Ruth Wilson Left 'The Affair'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jeffrey Reiner.|
|This article about a television director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|